Featuring Local, Regional, and National Artists
The Arts Council has a variety of spaces and venues showcasing local and regional visual artists.
Exhibits encompass a full spectrum of artists’ professional experience: from beginning amateur to seasoned professional, our mission is to assist all levels of artist in continued learning through exhibition opportunity.
We have one outdoor and five indoor galleries: The NorthLight Gallery, Galleria At The Forum, West End Studio, What’s Up Downstairs, The Patio, and The Sculpture Garden. Throughout the summer we also have our free interactive kids' exhibit, ArtZeum.
All gallery exhibits are open to the public FREE OF CHARGE during regular open hours.
At The Kemp
• The NorthLight gallery is dedicated to our most experienced artists.
• The West End Studio and What’s Up Downstairs Galleries typically feature a varying level of emerging artists and smaller professional exhibits.
• The Patio gallery and our other auxiliary spaces feature community programming. In addition, we’re pleased to highlight the work of our gift shop artists at our off-site space on Maplewood Avenue.
• The Sculpture Garden is the home to 11 permanent pieces, as well as our annual juried exhibit featuring 10 national and international artists. These pieces remain on the grounds for a full calendar year, changing each May.
At The Forum
• The Galleria at The Forum exclusively features women artists in reference to the building’s former history as the home of The Woman’s Forum.
For more information about our galleries please contact:
940-766-3347 (The Forum)