Class: Chibi Club, Thursdays 5:30 - 6:30 PM
Location: The Kemp, Day: Thursdays, Time: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Ages: 8 and up
Time: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Location: The Kemp
Fee: $40 / monthly
Chibi means "small" in Japanese and is used to describe a specific style of ultra-cute anime drawing. This weekly evening class is suitable for all kids and teens ages 8 and up (beginner and advanced).
- drawing and adapting anatomy
- how to sketch, ink and color your character designs
- stylistic development
- character development
Please see our website for a complete listing of all scheduled class days for your registration. The Arts Council WF follows the Wichita Falls ISD school calendar for holidays and inclement weather days. If the WFISD is closed, there is no class that day.
You can also confirm you class dates on the website at ArtsCouncilWF.org
- FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18: I acknowledge that my child may participate in a variety of activities provided at the Kemp and I represent that he or she is physically fit to do so. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which might be incurred as a result of participating in the program.
- FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18: I give permission for my child to be photographed for publicity and/or archival purposes, including but not limited to use on The Arts Council's website, social media site(s), print and electronic newsletters, regional print and broadcast media.
- *Monthly registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE.